The terms and conditions of the Mayabel online store
These Regulations constitute the rules for the conclusion of distance sales contracts concluded at a distance via the Store.
Working days - days from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
Account - a free Store function (a service provided electronically), through which the Buyer can set up their individual Account in the Store.
Consumer - a user who is a natural person performing with the Entrepreneur within the store of a legal act not directly related to them their business or professional activities Buyers - every entity Buyers in the Store.
Shop - Mayabel online store run by the Seller at https://mayabel.pl.
Seller - PAWEŁ KIJACZKO, an entrepreneur running a business under the name Paweł Kijaczko, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity conducted by the Minister of Development and Finance, NIP 5451658098, REGON number 368789293, ul. Maj. Stanisława Bilmina 1, 16-123 Kuźnica.
§2 CONTACT WITH THE SELLER
- Postal address: ul. Sokólska 22, 16-123 Kuźnica
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Phone: +48739016775
§3 PURCHASES IN THE STORE
- The prices of goods visible in the Store include VAT.
- The product selected for purchase should be added to the basket in the Store.
- Then, the Buyer selects from the available in the Store: the method of delivery of the goods and the payment method for the order, and also provides the data necessary to complete the order.
- The order is placed when the content is confirmed and the Buyer accepts the Regulations.
- Placing an order is the same as concluding a sales contract between the Buyer and the Seller.
- The Buyer may register in the Store, i.e. set up an Account in it or make purchases without registration by providing its data with every possible order.
§ 4 PAYMENTS
1. For the order you can pay:
- By bank transfer to the Seller's bank account.
- By using a payment card:
- Visa Electron
- MasterCard Electronic
2. Through the online payment quick payment platform.
3. Settlement of transactions by credit card and e-transfer is carried out through Dotpay.pl, Blue Media S.A. (Shoper payments) and PayPal.
4.The order must be paid within 14 business days of placing the order.
§ 5 ORDER IMPLEMENTATION
- The seller is obliged to deliver goods without defects.
- The term of the contract is indicated in the store.
- In the event that the Buyer chose payment in advance for the order, the Seller will proceed with the order after paying for it.
- In a situation where, as part of a single order, the Buyer purchased goods with different delivery dates, the order will be processed within the deadline for the goods with the longest term.
- Countries in the territory of which the delivery is carried out: the whole world
- Goods purchased in the Store are delivered depending on which delivery method the Buyer chose:
a. Through a courier company
b. Via Poczta Polska
§ 6 RIGHT OF SUBROGATION FROM THE CONTRACT
1.The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The withdrawal period shall expire after 14 days from the day on which the consumer enters into the contract.
Possession of an article or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer took possession of the goods
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the consumer must inform the trader of their decision to withdraw from the contract by means of an unequivocal declaration, using data of the Entrepreneur given in these regulations.
- The consumer may use the model withdrawal form provided at the end of these Rules of Procedure, but this is optional.
- In order to keep the time limit for withdrawal from the contract, it is sufficient for the consumer to send the information concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before expiry of the time-limit until withdrawing from the contract.
- Effects of withdrawal:
- in the event of withdrawal from the contract, the trader shall return all of the following to the consumer payments received from the Consumer, including delivery costs, except: additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Entrepreneur in the store, immediately, and in any event not later than 14 days from the date on which the Entrepreneur has been informed about the consumer’s decision to exercise the right of withdrawal.;
- the Entrepreneur’s reimbursement shall be made by the Entrepreneur using the same means of payment as those used have been used by the consumer in the original transaction, unless the consumer expressly states otherwise agreed to a different solution; in any case, the consumer shall not pay any fees in connection with this reimbursement;
- The trader may withhold a refund until the goods have been received or untilthe time taken to provide proof of its sending, whichever is the event emissions will occur earlier;
- The consumer should return the goods to the address of the trader indicated herein. Rules of Procedure shall apply immediately and in any event not later than 14 days from the date on which has informed the trader of the withdrawal from the contract. The deadline will be met if the consumer shall return the goods within 14 days;
- The consumer shall be liable only for the diminished value of the goods resulting from his use of it in a manner other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and performance of the product things.
7.Where, by reason of their nature, they cannot normally be held in the ordinary course of action the information sent by post about this, as well as the cost of returning the goods, shall be included in Description of things in the Store.
8.The consumer shall not have the right to withdraw from a distance contract in respect of to the Agreement:
- the object of which is a non-refabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer’s specifications or personalised needs;
§ 7 COMPLAINTS
- In the event of a defect in the goods, the Buyer has the opportunity to advertise the defective goods on the basis of the warranty or guarantee provided in the Civil Code, if the guarantee has been granted.
- Using the warranty, the Buyer may, on the terms and in the deadlines specified in the Civil Code:
a. Submit a price reduction statement
b. With a significant defect - submit a statement of withdrawal from the contract
c. Demand for the replacement of things to be free of defects
d. Request removal of the defect
- The Seller asks you to submit a complaint based on the warranty to the postal address or electronic address indicated in § 2 of the Regulations.
- If it turns out that in order to resolve the complaint, it is necessary to deliver the advertised goods to the Seller, the Buyer is obliged to deliver this goods, in the case of the Consumer at the Seller's cost, to the address MAYABEL ul. Sokólska 22, 16-123 Kuźnica.
- If the product has been granted an additional warranty, information about it, as well as its terms, is available in the product description in the store.
- Complaints regarding the operation of the Store should be directed to the e-mail address indicated in § 2 of the Regulations.
- Consideration of the complaint by the Seller will take place within 14 days.
§8 EXTRAORDINARY METHODS OF EXAMINING COMPLAINTS AND INVESTIGATING CLAIMS
In the event that the complaint procedure does not bring the result expected by the Consumer, the Consumer may use, among others with ODR online platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
§ 9 PERSONAL DATA
- The administrator of personal data provided by the Buyer when using the Store is the Seller.
§ 10 FINAL PROVISIONS
In matters not regulated by these Rules of Procedure, they shall be generally applicable provisions of Polish law, in particular: the Act on Consumer Rights of 30 May 2014, the Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964 and the Code Act the civil proceedings of 17 November 1964.